Contributions go far beyond pull requests and commits. we are thrilled to receive a variety of other contributions including the following:
- Write and publish your own actions
- Write articles and blog posts, create tutorial and spread the words
- Submit new ideas of features and documentation
- Submitting documentation updates, enhancements, designs, or bugfixes
- Submitting spelling or grammar fixes
- Additional unit or functional tests
- Help answering questions and issues on GitHub
Tests are executed with mocha. To install it, simple run
npm install followed by
It will install mocha and its dependencies in your project "node_modules" directory and run the test suite.
The tests run against the CoffeeScript source files.
npm run build.
The test suite is run online with Travis against the versions 0.10 and 0.11 of Node.js.
Clone the repo, install the development dependencies and run the suite:
git clone http://github.com/wdavidw/node-pad.git npm install npm run test
Where to Find Known Issues We are using GitHub Issues for our public bugs. We keep a close eye on this and try to make it clear when we have an internal fix in progress. Before filing a new task, try to make sure your problem doesn’t already exist.
Bellow is a non-restrictive list of contributors:
- David Worms: https://github.com/adaltas
- Sean Lang: https://github.com/slang800
- Piglovesyou: https://github.com/piglovesyou
- Joshyrobot: https://github.com/joshyrobot
- Matthew Dapena-Tretter: https://github.com/matthewwithanm
- Jake Verbaten: https://github.com/Raynos
Please create an issue if you feel you deserve to be part of it.